Saturday 15 October 2011

Adeline Adeline


Abici - Kate Spade New York Bicycle
Image via adelineadeline.com

I am happy to admit from the off that I am shoehorning the French thing into this post, but it's worth it. I have just come across the most lovely website, thanks to a reading of Les Inrockuptibles, the other evening. So you see, the source is French. New York's Adeline Adeline is, in their own words, 'A Very Nice Bicycle Shop'. And it really is. It has a clean, healthy, and stylish look and it's all really believable. So much so that I (who tends to cycle biennally) would now like to buy a bike. I'd also like to buy many of the bags featured on their website, as well as a kid's bike and a helmet and a basket. Possibly another few bits and bobs, too. I may well be tackling Edinburgh's steep slopes, sometime soon. And when I'm not out showing off my bike, it'll be propped up in our hall, as a good bit of interior design.


Brooks - Glenbrook holdall

Henrick Vibskov - urne bag


Pashley - saddle bag
Images via adelineadeline.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.