Friday 2 December 2011

here comes the summer

Image via apc.fr

Designers must be applauded for bringing out their Spring/Summer collections, in the dead of winter. This last week or so, Edinburgh has suddenly become properly cold and with it has come the ritual of layering and hat, scarf and mitt-wearing. Whilst it is chilly there right now too, I am impatient to get to France and smiled when I opened up an email from apc today. I smiled when I saw the photograph above, which looks to have been taken in the Jardin du Luxembourg, in Paris. I smiled too because it is sunny and looks warm. When the weather is good, I love sitting and lazing around in the iconic green metal chairs. I've earmarked a few pieces from the S/S 2012 collection already and have found myself wishing away the winter, already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.