Tuesday 2 October 2012

un amour de jeunesse

YouTube: Goodbye First love, official trailer
 

I am no film critic, so am not about to dissect the film I watched last night. I would however recommend you get your hands on Mia Hansen-Løve's Un Amour de Jeunesse (Goodbye, First Love), for an evening of light and stylish viewing. Lola Créton's character, Camille, portrays a true style icon in the making. Check out her look for some great low-maintence, dressed down, Gallic flair. And it only gets better as the film progresses, along with her career. And if you enjoy this, I would suggest you follow-up with the excellent, Le pere de mes enfants (The Father of My Children), by the same director.


Image via deperdedor.wordpress.com


Image via worldcinema.org



 
Image via moviereviewwarehouse.wordpress.com



Image via screenload.eu



Image via screenload.eu
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.