Tuesday 27 March 2012

black fleece



Please be forewarned, this little piece is a bit of a cheat. I am getting a bit carried away with all the glorious weather we are having this week. When we were in New York a few weeks back, I spotted the lovely little candystriped summer dress, above, in the window of a shop in the East Village. My friend and I wandered in, only to be met with disappointment as the dress was part of the new season collection, which was due to arrive a couple of days later. We were leaving later that day... And so to the wonder that is the WWW and I found it! Here it is along with some other bits from the Brooks Brothers Black Fleece summer 2012 collection. This is where the cheating comes in. I am shoehorning the post in as there is a bit of red, white and blue on the page. Apologies.

Images via brooksbrothers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.