Friday 30 March 2012

Collectif France Tricot





All images via c-f-t.net


Calling all knitting fans. Check out this lot of creative knitting japesters. Collectif France Tricot are an amusing and talented bunch. I have tried and failed to be any good at knitting, but I do have a couple of friends who are total geniuses (genii) at the click, click, clickety, click. Ladies, you know who you are and this should appeal to you, but also to all those who admire craft, street art and stuff they just cannot do themselves... As well as a wonderful portfolio of their work, CFT also have an online shop, as well as some great links to a variety of things, including folk they like and work with. Get ready to be inspired in a big way and to seriously consider having a go yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this! I'll have to send you some pictures of the yarn bombed tree and bicycle (!!) that I found in Reykjavik...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha, one of my champion knitters. Yes, please send on. Remember to forward a picture of the completed knitted cloud, too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.