Tuesday 24 April 2012

Golden Hook




All images via goldenhook.fr


I thought some shoehorning might be required to squeeze this into spring, but none needed. This is another post about knitting. Some may at this point think I have lost the plot, having just mentioned the +25 degree temperatures we were experiencing in the south of France a couple of days ago, but we have returned to Edinburgh. People, the weather here is a bit, well, rubbish. I have lost 20 degrees in 3 days, am wrapped in a few woollen layers and have been cold all day. So, I am telling you about this website I have just discovered. Those not in current need of knitted comfort, please store the info away for a time when you are feeling chilly and fancy some new knitwear. The Golden Hook are a brigade of self-proclaimed, talented knitting grannies, who will create your chosen item for you, in your selected colour scheme, from the Golden Hook catalogue. Childrenswear is to feature in the range, soon. If like me you are a fan of the home-knit, but quickly lose interest lack talent generally make a complete mess of it (when it comes to knitting), give these people a try.

2 comments:

  1. No such thing as a lack of talent, just a lack of practice. If you persevere with your knitting, perhaps you'll be able to make yourself a jumpsuit like this one day: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18261992

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent; I like it! And almost as good as good as the jumpsuit I was photographed in at the weekend (image to follow sometime soon...)

      Delete

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.