Wednesday 4 April 2012

return of the mitts




Goodbye blue sky, hello grey. Bye bye sunshine, hiya snow. Off go the sandals, on with the down. This has been the fastest and most dramatic weather turnaround I think I have ever seen. My watch tan line from what, all of 4 days ago, is making me think that the K Jacques St Tropez were all a dream and I had actually been in about the St Tropez tan. Scenes above are ones of Edinburgh, yesterday (today is much the same). Large balls of hail, snow, battering wind and a two and a half hour power cut. There was much watching of this little guy, Didou, below.


You Tube: Didou dessine moi un cheval


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.