Monday 30 July 2012

a summer break #2







The lovely thing about living in a city (even a small/medium-sized one like Edinburgh), is that you really, really appreciate the countryside when you pay it a visit. This week we have been making the most of our hamlet in the Gard: taking walks in the heat and picking fruit from the trees in our garden, which were my Mamy's pride and joy (my daughter was loving the dinky apples). Oh, and cheering on the la France at the Olympics (my loyalties will of course change once I hit British soil once more).

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.