Tuesday 31 July 2012

oh, I do like to be



Image via Vincent Mercier, Architectural Digest


We had a day trip out to the seaside today and I forgot my camera. Pretty annoying as we were at La Grande Motte in l'Hérault. The beach is nice enough, but the town is a site of 60s architectural wonder. The entire place is the brainchild of one architect, Jean Balladur (1924-2002) and very much brings to mind Brasilia. As I have no photographs of my own for this post, I would like to recommend you have a look at this blog and this blog I came across this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.