Sunday 13 November 2011

Claudie Pierlot

It took me quite a while to pluck up the courage to start buying anything online. These days, a significant proportion of my clothes shopping is done sitting in front of my laptop. Casual wandering around the streets, popping in and out of shops still has an awful lot going for it though and one of the things I miss most about living in France is the shops. Particularly in Paris. There once was a great little boutique, Rue Montmartre, called Mon Ami Pierlot. A spin off of its older sister, Claudie Pierlot, at the time it was also slightly more affordable for my new-graduate pocket. I seem to remember that a lot of the designs and pieces were based around or sourced from the designer's travels. I bought a lovely green parka there about 10 years ago, that I still wear today. The shop disappeared from sight a while back, but Claudie Pierlot is still alive and well, with yet another cracking Autumn/Winter Collection. Chic, effortless style, as the French do so, so well.



Images via claudiepierlot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.