Tuesday 8 November 2011

raindrops keep falling on my head

Image via guycotten.com


I found myself whistling it this evening. It has been raining all, day, long. Not heavy rain, just the fine, incessant kind that feels at first like you have received a pleasant skoosh from a posh facial spray, but rapidly turns your hair into a frizz-fest. My daughter and I left the house this morning both wearing down jackets, but we really shouldn't have bothered. After a couple of days of what has felt like Edinburgh winter was well on its way, it is kind of mild again. We could really have done with some Guy Cotten classic marine rainwear, instead. So brilliant are this lot, that they do them in sizes to fit all the family.

Image via guycotten.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.