Friday 18 November 2011

a lesson in stripes

Image via saint-james.fr

This is a bit of an obvious one for a French-related blog, but no matter. Here's a thing or two about some great French stripe style. You can never have too many stripes in your wardrobe (so say I). Ok, well there should possibly be at least one 'Made in France', good quality, well designed, hardwearing, classic stripey top in there that you can dress up or down and can last you for years. For the real thing, here are my tips: Armor Lux, St James and Petit Bateau. Just in time for adding to your Christmas wish-list...

5 comments:

  1. You can definitely never have too many stripes. I lost my good hemp stripy jumper to a stain that never came out a while ago - I may have to invest in one of these as my wardrobe is the poorer for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have at least one of each of those listed in the post - the colours are as vibrant as the day I bought them. Can't recommend enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.saint-james.fr/collection-2011-femme.php?num=36&id=00001449 - WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This surely has Nome written all over it, non?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'm Sylvie. Drop me a line at sylvie_docherty@hotmail.com

Creative Commons Licence
Pas Mal by Sylvie Docherty is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.pasmalplus.blogspot.com.